Call on Landmark Junk Removal for the appliance removal you need today!
Looking for appliance removal near you in the Fort Wayne area? Then you’re in luck. At Landmark Junk Removal, we’re ready to haul. We take fridges, freezers, ovens, and more!
We take recycling and donating very seriously. It’s our way of reducing our impact on the environment and “giving back” to the community. We’ll be sure to send your appliances to a local recycling center. That way, we avoid creating landfill waste!
Appliances We Take
Landmark Junk Removal does appliance removal the right way, no matter what appliance you need hauled away. We can handle your heavy and unwanted appliances. We’ll haul it off into the back of our truck and take it for recycling and disposal.
- Washers and dryers
- Refrigerators and freezers
- Stoves, ovens, and ranges
- And more!
Cost of Appliance Disposal
Sometimes, you’ll find that franchises can make junk removal services expensive, even if it’s just a simple dishwasher removal. So skip the “big box” businesses and come to Landmark Junk Removal for the appliance removal you need instead. We’ll cut you a deal.
- Jobs are priced based on volume. What we haul is what you pay.
- Our quotes are upfront. Know what to pay from the start.
- We will never charge you any hidden fees. That’s a promise.
- Veterans, schoolteachers, medical staff, and police get a 10% discount.
Schedule Appliance Removal
Count on us to do the job right! We arrive at your location on time and treat you like a friend. We also work fast to prevent you from losing time. All you have to do is schedule an appointment! You’ll be glad you did.
- Call us at (260) 710-1052 to start speaking with an employee.
- Be sure to request a no-cost estimate! Just tell us info about the appliances first.
- Lastly, choose an appointment day that works best for you.
- Skip the phone call and schedule your appointment online by clicking Book Now.
Appliance Removal by Landmark Junk Removal
How It Works
On the day of your appointment, you can expect things to move along according to the following steps:
- As we begin to head over, we will give you a courtesy call so you know to expect us.
- Next, we’ll show up on time, wearing our uniforms and with the right mindset for work.
- Then, we’ll take a look at the appliance(s) you wanted hauled away and give you our quote.
- Accept our quote, and we haul the appliance(s) away to our truck.
- Lastly, pay the amount you agreed to. We accept cash, check, or credit card.