Landmark Junk Removal can help you get rid of an old deck!
in Your Neighborhood
So you need a team to tear down deck boards and supports, but you don’t know what to expect. Don’t worry! Landmark Junk Removal has a skilled crew that can safely remove your old house deck.
- Preparation. We won’t just jump straight in. First, we’ll assess the deck, home, and property and make a plan for safe demo.
- Demolition. Then we’ll our crew will begin demolition, being careful to protect your home and any other nearby structures.
- Cleanup. When the deck is safely down, we will load all lumber and other debris into our junk removal truck.
- Disposal. Once we’ve got your property all cleaned up, then we’ll take all debris to be recycled or disposed of.
If getting rid of an old deck is just part of your outdoor cleanup, then you’re in luck! We offer these other services to help you clean up your property!
- Shed Demolition. We can tear down and remove that old backyard storage shed.
- Hot Tub Removal. Yes, we can even remove that old spa or hot tub!
- Construction Debris Removal. When you’re ready to rebuild, we can take the debris!
- General Junk Removal. We also take patio furniture, play equipment, and more!
Your deck demolition and removal cost is always upfront.
- Firm Quote. Show us the deck and we’ll give you a firm quote at no cost or obligation.
- No Surprises. We’re skilled estimators, so you can trust that our quote won’t go up!
- Discounts. We offer a discount for teachers, medical staff, police, and Veterans.
- Payment. You can pay the bill with cash, check, or credit. That’s up to you!
As with all of our services, we offer an online scheduling tool for our clients. It’s simple to use and allows you to book quickly.
- Click Book Now.
- Choose a date and time.
- Give us a few details about the deck.
- We’ll be in touch!
Of course, sometimes it’s easier to speak directly with a demo pro. In that case, just call (260) 557-2623 and we’ll be happy to help you! We’ll gather some information and arrange a time to come assess the demolition job.
Landmark Junk Removal
Local. Landmark Junk Removal is locally owned and operated in Fort Wayne, but we serve communities across the area.
Experienced. We’ve got a skilled and experienced staff on call for all of your junk removal and demolition needs.
Efficient. Of course, we’ll get to you quickly, but we’ll also work efficiently to complete your demo in a timely manner.
Responsible. We always use care and caution during demo, removing what needs to go and protecting what stays.